2011 is almost over, so time for me to assess the good and the bad of the year.
1: continued depression
2: back and hernia surgery
3: worrying about things that I cannot control
1: surgeries have and mental treatment have helped my well being
2: Growth of my family relationships: working through “for worse” and “in sickness” with my wife; watching my children grow; new honesty and openness with my parents and sister; meeting my brother and continued growth and reconnection with my biological family
3: blogging as a tool to help organize my thoughts and feelings.
Thank you all for reading and commenting. Tomorrow: looking forward to 2012
- Bye bye 2011, you were very good to me! (cyndamoore.wordpress.com)
- Bye Bye 2011! (addpositively.wordpress.com)
- Good-Bye 2011…Don’t let the door hit you on the way out. (lifewellblended.com)
- Good Bye 2011 (gadeblazz.wordpress.com)
- Bye-bye 2011. Hello 2012. (universalscribbles.com)